Pray For ###'s Spiritual Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malar

Guest
My husband is a pastor. He is of good character. He is very much interested in serving people. But one thing I see in him is that, he does not give first priority to God. He gives first priority to people. He sees to it that people should not get hurt by him. He tries to please others by whatever possible help he can do. He doesn't read Bible every day nor pray every day. We both are full-time servants of God. But somehow by God's grace our ministry is growing, new souls are also being added into Church. Even I too take some of the responsibilities in the ministry and the ministry is being carried on. Please do pray that my husband must give first priority to God. I must see a change in him. I have advised him many a times but of no use.

###
 
Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. As Your children we need to regularly examine our hearts to see if there are things, pursuits, or attitudes that are drawing us away from Your heart and thrusting us once again into the mindset of the world. Our heart’s examinations are not intended to condemn us but to refresh our spirit and remind us of our godly heritage. Father, since You know our hearts more than we do ourselves, reveal to us that which helps and that which hinders our Christian walk. As we walk in obedience to You we’re grateful for the peace and rest we receive in knowing that You do not condemn us but deliver mercy to help us in our time of need. You do not stand over us in judgment, but You walk alongside us assuring us of Your unwavering love and unending mercy that will see us through on this side of the journey. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father, I ask you would allow the greatest commandment, "love the Lord thy God with all the heart, soul, mind and strength" (Deut 6:5), to be in 1st place, and then the second greatest command, "love your neighbor as yourself" (Leviticus 19:18), to be a very close second. I ask this for all the Pastors in the world, since You are God, and our Father, in Jesus Christ's Name, amen.
 
Father please minister to this man of God and draw him close to you. Slow him down and remind him (as I believe we all need this reminder from time to time.) to seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all things shall be added unto you. Help him to obey your voice in all things regardless if it upsets some people for it is better to obey God rather than man. thank you Father for you know what your servant needs. Bless him and his wife and the people you have given them to serve. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Father, please lead this man to follow your will. Let him humbly serve the Lord and to put any fleshly desires aside. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father everyone is a sinner people are of God but God just as a being does need special time. Please look to God to read his word do his will and act in his way. We get busy and do not always see right let God lead the path by his light. Please pray with me for the walk is important but so is the scripture and essence of being with God as God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I thank You for my earthly Dad, that he lead me in prayer to “receive Jesus so I go to heaven if I die.” He's getting old now at ###. I don’t know why he never really studied Bible on his own, I guess because of a misreading of the doctrine of "eternal security," but it makes his...
Replies
9
Views
415
Kindly pray for me as I was going through severe viral fever,by God Grace I am heal now by the blood of Christ,and believe that every sickness problem in my body be removed in Jesus name.I Thank Jesus and my whole prayer family group who always pray for me .my family my mom and my wife.as some...
Replies
5
Views
105
please pray for my period, I am having feeling about my period of a time before I have given birth, it seems unfair to have to be dealing and allowing anyone to trample me underfoot. I also want to pray over this that it is not being taken advantage of because God gives his children health and...
Replies
14
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom