I Want To Have A Healthy Relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rebecca58

I sometimes wonder why Lord! I tried to be a good wife, mother and sister and good friend

I have been married twice, the first for 20 yrs, it broke my heart for all my dreams to be thrown away

I divorced him, he was a abusive alcoholic, and had a midlife crisis, of wanting his ex-high school love back, I prayed and endured it for as long as I could. I packed my clothes and left it all, missing my home was hard, through having a nervous breakdown ,and losing my dad and baby brother to death, I found the courage to move on, I made it, 10 yrs later my best buddy in the world confessed he was in love with me, we had been platonic friends for years and were co-workers, I tried discouraging this, I wasnt attracted to him as a husband, he was 9 yrs younger and very immature, he begged and I caved in knowing this wasnt a ideal situation, I was just so happy to finally meet someone that didnt drink, and wasnt abusive, we married, i was 39 ,he was 30,, I soon discovered this man really was a boy, i loved him, but he sucked his thumb, didnt accept responsibility, hated intiamcy

and very disfunctional sexually, we lived as roommates, I divorced him 6 years later,I had worked so hard to build my credit up, I wanted a house, security and a husband ,partners,

I learned a-lot about settling, but I have missed his friendship

My prayer is Its been 4 yrs, I, I have lost my job, and am living off my savings, hoping to hang on to my home, I do not go to bars, and try very hard to lean on God. I know he has been there and my faith is strong, I have no parents and my sister just had a horrible stroke, I do have joy helping her and my son brings me happiness

What is my purpose, God I ask you , all I want is my health(HAD HEART ATTACK) 2 yrs ago.

I refuse to go on line to date, I pray God will send someone special into my life soon, a healthy man

someone to share life with, I do a lot alone and Im independant, but I miss companionship and love ,please pray for me

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

I sometimes wonder why Lord! I tried to be a good wife, mother and sister and good friend

I have been married twice, the first for 20 yrs, it broke my heart for all my dreams to be thrown away

I divorced him, he was a abusive alcoholic, and had a midlife crisis, of wanting his ex-high school love back, I prayed and endured it for as long as I could. I packed my clothes and left it all, missing my home was hard, through having a nervous breakdown ,and losing my dad and baby brother to death, I found the courage to move on, I made it, 10 yrs later my best buddy in the world confessed he was in love with me, we had been platonic friends for years and were co-workers, I tried discouraging this, I wasnt attracted to him as a husband, he was 9 yrs younger and very immature, he begged and I caved in knowing this wasnt a ideal situation, I was just so happy to finally meet someone that didnt drink, and wasnt abusive, we married, i was 39 ,he was 30,, I soon discovered this man really was a boy, i loved him, but he sucked his thumb, didnt accept responsibility, hated intiamcy

and very disfunctional sexually, we lived as roommates, I divorced him 6 years later,I had worked so hard to build my credit up, I wanted a house, security and a husband ,partners,

I learned a-lot about settling, but I have missed his friendship

My prayer is Its been 4 yrs, I, I have lost my job, and am living off my savings, hoping to hang on to my home, I do not go to bars, and try very hard to lean on God. I know he has been there and my faith is strong, I have no parents and my sister just had a horrible stroke, I do have joy helping her and my son brings me happiness

What is my purpose, God I ask you , all I want is my health(HAD HEART ATTACK) 2 yrs ago.

I refuse to go on line to date, I pray God will send someone special into my life soon, a healthy man

someone to share life with, I do a lot alone and Im independant, but I miss companionship and love ,please pray for me
Hello mam

We have many plans but God's plan will stand..

Don't loose hope,the Holy Spirit is there to comfort you and I pray to God

that He will comfort and satisfy you in every area of life...

God Bless you...

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello, I had a hip surgery in Dec. It is overcompensating into my back and affecting a slipped disc I have dealt with over the yrs. It is causing numbness down my legs and pain in my lower back. I have had several procedures over the yrs. on my back and am SICK OF PAIN!!! asking God to align my...
Replies
Views
Please could someone pray for the man i deeply care for to contact me so we can resolve our argument. He is a good man who never disrespected me and it was my fault and due to many abusive relationships I pushed someone who was kind and caring away because I was not use to it nor felt I...
Replies
Views
Salvation for my husband..I am married but not happy..my husband treats me anyhow,he drinks, sleep around and keep late night.. plus smoking..he those not take of me like a husband should...I don't have a job,no money..I am really frustrated...we have been married for 6 yrs with 3 children..I am...
Replies
Views
i have been with my husband for 9 yrs but only married for 2 . this last year i have began to grow my relationship with christ & have been slowly changing my life . i had previously lived a life full of drinking & drugs that i am now changing . but my husband doesn't want to change & doesn't...
Replies
Views
I've been on this Forum many times asking for intercessory prayer for marital restoration and me and my "then" wife began speaking again and reconciling But we both again failed our marriage .. she because of a wandering eye and duplicity that she would never admit to and me because I drank...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom