Request for a healthy relationship

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can be better in maintaining and keeping better relationships as I grew up in unhealthy environment. I need to unlearn some of the coping mechanisms and also from recent trauma directed by narcissist in law. So need inner healing and deliverance . Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
112
Please let there be love and a healthy relationship between ### and ###.
Replies
6
Views
264
Asking for prayers for a new healthy relationship with a woman I met that I like. I haven't been lucky in love but would love to start a friendship with her, and asking the Lord for strength and courage to ask her for coffee or an outing.
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom