New Mgmt At ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard

Account Closed
### need to be moved out as supv at hospital in ###, ###, ### dept and put some where else to work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just ran across this online- ### has started filming a new movie, "The Resurrection of the Christ", it is a sequel to "The Passion of the Christ". We need to hold this movie up in prayer! It should be spectacular! Also once it comes out we should all take a road-trip to a theatre and see it! I...
Replies
9
Views
148
LIFE IN I GET A MAN THATS A GOOD THING THAT ISNT A FAN OF ### THE DEMON WHO EATS LIGHTS ON HER TOUR FOR FUN GREATLY I GET EVERYTHING BACK I WAS AT VIP ### I WORKED HATD THEN ### PORTALED IN TOOK ME OUT OF MY GAME THEN THE GAME IM LOCKED OUT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET MY VIP BACK LIKE I SAID I...
Replies
11
Views
159
I have borderline personality disorder and will be starting a mood stabilizer for help. I need prayer for Gods mighty hand so sustain me and prevent the meds from interfering negatively in my daily life. I have intense anxieties about taking this. Please pray for peace
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom