2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
I would like to pray for a very special person!!! Her name is ###.. God is talking to me..? Idk y? She is meant for great things through God..(we all are) Just plz pray for her to get back on track..to live up to her true potential. and walk with God..again!!! To trust and obey..to put God 1st...
Replies
5
Views
330
Grace1
G
D
  • Locked
Thanks for all your prayers. I have been contemplating suicide. The devil is attacking me from all fronts. O dear ### and ### I NEED and covet your prayers. I really need your prayers. I was once so active for God...now I am almost a pauper!
Replies
7
Views
353
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me to find a way home. A bit more about me. I'm ### & on a very limited SS income. My ### was only ### when he passed away & my only son. ### was & still is the light of my life. I'll never recover from losing him......Never. But, I need all the...
Replies
5
Views
372
Grace1
G
T
  • Locked
educational system is very poor in ###, God I want to travel out to ###, I mean ###, God I know you can do all things, O Lord my God help me, send an helper to me that is going to help O Lord, please help me God will help you in Jesus name, amen
Replies
5
Views
300
Grace1
G
N
  • Locked
Friends, thank you for your prayers. AMEN AMEN AMEN His will has been done, halleluya! I didn't lose my job, thank you for your prayers. THANK YOU FATHER MAY I LIVE IN YOUR WAYS. LORD THANK YOU. Use me Father to be a testimony of your mercies, blessings and Great LOVE. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
343
  • Locked
Praise the Lord, for protecting our family with health and well being.
Replies
4
Views
274
aasthajessica
A
  • Locked
Brethren, I have been sending prayer request for my business which has not yet responded. My husband has been supporting me but he has come to an end. He says this time if I won't make to pay the bill my self I should close. I am worried and from the look of things there are no money since the...
Replies
5
Views
324
  • Locked
We thank Lord for keeping us all safe and giving this opportunity to all of us to see each other once again, We are requesting you all to pray for the Remembrance Prayer of our Church Founders, We Pray that all are Blessed and the Church shall be strengthened. Please also pray that the climate...
Replies
4
Views
262
aasthajessica
A
S
  • Locked
please pray for my health- both mental and physical. pray that i be well and that i can take care of my ###. i need to be healed of: agoraphobia, asthma, auditory processing disorder, depression, generalized anxiety disorder, high blood pressure, panic disorder, pdd-nos, and social...
Replies
3
Views
296
S
  • Locked
Heavenly FATHER, hallowed is YOUR name. Savior of all who seek you. FATHER you say seek and you shall find, ask and it will be given and I know this with all my soul. For all of us in the construction industry, builders, remodelers, handymen, etc. help us LORD to find work, steady work that...
Replies
3
Views
571
Back
Top Bottom