Remembrance & Thanks Giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We thank Lord for keeping us all safe and giving this opportunity to all of us to see each other once again,

We are requesting you all to pray for the Remembrance Prayer of our Church Founders, We Pray that all are Blessed and the Church shall be strengthened. Please also pray that the climate shall be under control and nothing shall stop from this Grand Occasion.

Submitting this prayer request in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Thank you Lord for your countless blessings and we believe that you would continue to shower your blessings on Brother ###, his family and his ministry, Lord, Amen.
 
default_jesus-sign.gif
thank You and praise You for answering our prayers. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Amen Lord. Thank You God father in Heaven. Your will be done Lord. In Jesus name. amen.
 
I agree with Brother ### in this prayer. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace. You are Jehovah Sabaoth, the Lord of Hosts, El Shaddai, the All-Sufficient God, and the King of kings. I surrender my life, my family, my calling, my work, my department, my studies, my future and every...
Replies
10
Views
165
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom