Thanks To All...i Want To Go Home....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me to find a way home.

A bit more about me. I'm ### & on a very limited SS income.

My ### was only ### when he passed away & my only son.

### was & still is the light of my life. I'll never recover from

losing him......Never.

But, I need all the help/prayers I can get to get back home to

###, ###. Right now I'm in ###, ###.

I literally have no one to help me at all.

I've prayed non stop & tried to find some leads on how to get

what little bit of stuff I have & myself back home to ###, ###.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers & please help me if you

can & keep praying too.

Thanks so much again........###
 
Praying for you ###. Praying that God will put people in your path to help you.
 
Oh gracious father, please listen to all her prayers and make her all wishes come true, be with her and protect her family, in your holy name I pray amen
 
Merciful Lord I put ###'s condition in your loving hands Lord. Lord she is alone and lonely Lord and no one to help Lord. Lord her income is low and so much needs to be done with regard to her house Lord. Lord please please be kind to her and send in some help Lord. Lord we can just pray for her situation to be okay but Lord by your loving kindness Lord and mercy you can change this situation for her Lord. Lord at this time in her life Lord she is missing her Son Lord, Lord her only son, Lord, please comfort her in some way and make her see good days Lord. Lord how much she longs to see her son and then there is no help in her house. Lord please merciful Savior, help ### to come out of this situation Lord. Lord bless her abundantly Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.†Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
144
I lost my Mom and best friend 5 yrs ago. I don’t have any friends to speak of and I lost my job and probably my house soon. I’m asking God to let me come home. Please pray with me for that. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
305
I've been facing my battles alone for a very long time. & it's getting harder & harder since God took my dad away. People I used to trust, even my own family & the church betrayed & persecuted me horribly. I've been longing for nothing but to go home to Heaven now. God indeed had promised me...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom