Looking For A Baby Boy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rhoda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhoda

Guest
We have been in marriage matrimony for a year now but have no child. I am praying to God to bless me with a baby boy. I know and trust in God because everything with Him is possible. Please help me in prayer.
 
Oh most loving Christ Jesus, Lord I pray to you for ### Lord. Lord she needs your blessings for a Baby Boy Lord. Lord please do heed her prayers Lord. To give birth to a child is such a blessing for a woman Lord and please give her this experience of being a mother and bringing another life on this earth Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Sister ###I think Our Gracious Father has already arranged a pretty baby for you. He wants to give you no worry. He will give you a beautiful baby as soon as possible. Be in prayer and grow in spiritual life.

God bless you.
 
BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD.

Psalm 127:3

My Heavenly Father! Listen to the cry of her heart. she is deep agony and You know the reason. Yes Lord! What is life without the gift of a child! she is feeling empty Lord! Master! The Scripture says that You answered the cries of Hannah and blessed her with a son. I pour out her heart in Your presence Lord! Please take into account all her tears and think of her lonely state! she is feeling so humiliated and worthless to face the world in this state O Lord. Have mercy upon her - remember her and bless her with a sweet child Lord! Make her life a meaningful one! Father, forgive her iniquities and break whatever curses are hindering this blessing in her life. Grant her spouse and her, good health and make their married life a complete one. help herfather and turn her sorrows into joy. Honour her Lord by granting her a child for Your name's glory. do a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You even now for making her life whole. In
default_jesus-sign.gif
name I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for God to bless us with a baby boy
Replies
11
Views
183
My son was taken 1 week before his first birthday, by people who have been listening to the wrong voices and wrong spirits. It seems every single step I take, the devil is raised out of all those I encounter, while those with the voice of God remain silent, hiding in the shadows, busy, too busy...
Replies
12
Views
541
For a boy that turned into an adult without a dad living in the home. He keeps on reaching out to his biological dad and his dad's family but they keep letting him down. Refusing to see him. His grandma on his dad's side always told his dad not to help feed his son. His great grandma on his...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom