Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evans
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evans

Guest
Heavenly Father, am crying for your healing, am nothing before you, nor any one is higher you......

Father, i do pray for the voodoo curse which was sent for from a fellow human being who has no authority over

my life other than you.

Father, i need your blessing so that i can be set free.!

In Jesus name i pray and believe amen.
 
Lord fill ### with Your spirit and cast this stronghold of voodoo out of his life..Lord we plead the blood over his mind and spirit and ask that You cleanse him by the Power of Your divine word Lord touch Your people and the request of their hearts...bring him to the place in which You have purposed in Jesus name...
 
Father, I commit him before your able hands. You said that do not touch my annointed one. I believe you annointed him and no one has no authority over him. I command the curse to loose him now, in the Name of Jesus. Let him be free from the curse in the mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
IN
default_jesus-sign.gif
POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Thank God for artificial intelligence in Jesus' name! Like everything else, it can be a blessing or a curse. Could you please pray that God will grant His Spirit to the developers of the artificial intelligence algorithms, so that it may benefit humanity (Mt 5:45) and especially the...
Replies
9
Views
94
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Lord You see the instigation and satisfaction she gets for dividing and corrupting my family. Her counsel for my daughter to live together, have children outside of...
Replies
10
Views
158
Thank you, for praying with me. Last week, I started to see floaters in my right eye, which occluded my vision. This never happened before. It has worsened, and I was sent to a specialist. The doctor said it should resolve, so this is my prayer. Father restore my sight in the precious name of...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom