S
Sinner67
Guest
My boyfriend who has been divorced 1 1/2 years, separated for 3 said he notices that he feels distant with women after a while. I think it's a little normal for men to feel that way from time to time since they are more autonomous. But I'm still concerned. Please pray that I can let him go enough to figure things out. I don't want to feel so attached, but I love him and it's hard.
I don't want to smother the guy and I want to feel focused on me and my kids, etc... I want our relationship to be healthy. God, please intervene, I need you so much.
I don't want to smother the guy and I want to feel focused on me and my kids, etc... I want our relationship to be healthy. God, please intervene, I need you so much.

I had prayed every day about my problems for about 3 months now and slowly things are getting better!