College

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Please make college go well tomorrow Father, make it go by smoothly and swiftly and that I get my financial support. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.

I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

I offer and pray this prayer with you:

I pray for the wonders that are mine to savor this very day, These, the most precious, of my prayers will come true. I shall again unwrap the present of a new day, give thanks for thy many gifts received throughout the day. My lifeline will be strengthened, my perspective widened, and for one brief, shining moment, the shadows will lift from my heart. Lord I offer up my thanks to You. I offer this grateful prayer of gratitude and praise to You Lord. Thank you. In Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
50
I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
277
The courses that I will be studying at college will be English and maths. I will study for 2 hours on a Tuesday and 2 hours on a Thursday. I would like to go to university to be a mental health nurse. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom