Healing Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tom1976
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tom1976

Guest
Please pray for ###, a girl who died because I gave her a sickness.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.

I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Jesus Christ, Lord of the living and dead: with each generation your body of believers grows and grows. Thank you for all who have gone before us, for what they achieved and what they learned. Give us strength to do Your will to be Your body now. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask my brothers and sister to pray healing onto my wife as she is in the hospital. She gave birth to our son on the 5th and but she is in severe pain at the moment with blood loss. I respectfully ask you all to pray for her healing and good recovery in the name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
248
My colleague is suffering from cancer. She was a cancer survivor and now teh cancer came back and has spread all over her body. I would like to request a healing prayer for ### for her Healing.
Replies
14
Views
313
pray for little ### that Lord heal him from fever in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom