2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Pray that as I am weaned off the PSCH med's I'm on that I will get the right med that will not cause harm to my body and will hinder the work of the Holy Spirit in my life. That I would be able to learn to hear from the Lord and walk intimately with Him and learn how to be myself. Giving totally...
Replies
4
Views
425
P
  • Locked
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together. We have been separated for a long time. ###
Replies
7
Views
518
L
  • Locked
want u to pray for my n my ###'s marriage..
Replies
4
Views
236
  • Locked
Hi bros and sisters pls pray for me to find a job which allow me to work for around ### to ### days if possible. That allow salary pay by cash, which I need urgently to prepare for ###'s wedding. Or God provides in His way. Thks for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
208
Y
  • Locked
I have made some crucial mistakes in my office yesterday. and I am scared that I might lose my job. This is the most important job in my life. If possible, please pray for ###. My loved ones have a lot of expectations from me and I have dependents. I have the highest faith in the Lord. Praise...
Replies
6
Views
349
Z
  • Locked
prayer for ### and family and ministry when give to message of gospel for unbliver God protect ### and other work with ### and transform in maintain Ethiopian Pentecostal Christian believer for work of God
Replies
3
Views
233
M
  • Locked
A tornado so to speak has wiped out my precious family after my husband divorced me recently. He left the Lord and us and is emotionally playing with hearts of 2 of my adult children who are compromising in their walks. The other children who are walking close to the Lord are strong and...
Replies
3
Views
230
S
  • Locked
Dear Friends Greetings in Jesus name. please pray for our ministry called ###. we are doing Church planting ministry as well as children Ministry. we have 3 center for Orphan and poor children in ###, ### and ### Districts, ###, we need land and shelter for these 3 centers so please pray...
Replies
3
Views
244
P
  • Locked
still wandering around without seeing a way to come out, please Jesus, help me finding the way I should take to find a job and see for private too - Amen
Replies
3
Views
250
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional support and healing from depression, feelings of guilt, loneliness, and low self-esteem. The individual seeks help with relationships and work-related challenges.
Replies
9
Views
661
lucie
L
Back
Top Bottom