2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
I need help so bad. I need to fix the things I have messed up without hurting anyone. I did something horrible that will hurt many people if they find out. I need to fix it so no one gets hurt. Please pray for me to be able to fix it and for my son. He is having real issues. I fear for his...
Replies
3
Views
271
A
  • Locked
Please pray for grand nephew ### ### to take off his hate to the other wife of his Daddy using the -banned site- in broadcasting his hate. Let him be normal again as it might result to a nervous breakdown.
Replies
3
Views
282
B
  • Locked
Immediate Prayer request for Baby ### ### weeks old is fighting speechlessly amazing for her tiny life. She has undergone surgery to open up a narrowed aorta, which went well, overcoming a collapsed lung. She was released to come home, but stopped eating after 1 day and was flown back to...
2 3
Replies
20
Views
935
L
  • Locked
A very dear relationship has ended, maybe due to my behavior or his, or other people who played between us. I can't quite put my finger on it, I don't know what happened and why it ended. It was very sudden, and very heart breaking. All I pray and if you can help me to pray to find out what went...
Replies
5
Views
550
D
  • Locked
Please pray that ### and ### can reconcile. ### is broken & thinks of suicide daily. ### prays daily for forgiveness from God and has asked ### to please forgive ### and put this divorce on hold. ### prays daily that the Lord will place His mighty hand on ### and bring ### back together.
2
Replies
13
Views
657
C
  • Locked
please pray for my unsaved family members pray for ### who is in the Marines
Replies
6
Views
366
mommawolf
M
L
  • Locked
I humbly ask for your prayers. My wife, ###, is pulling away from our marriage. We are both guilty of having made mistakes but I have opened my heart to forgiving her and pray that she will forgive me too. I pray that God will give her the strength to weather this storm and come back to our...
Replies
7
Views
564
C
  • Locked
i pray for wisdom, mercy and favor in my business to pay off my debts and live a prosperous life to the glory of God
Replies
5
Views
291
C
  • Locked
Deearest Father, I pray that we are blessed by work, support and compassion for our current difficulties, that we are going through. I pray that opportunities will inundate us and opportunities for new friends and new endeavors open up to help our family get back on our feet. I pray that I can...
Replies
5
Views
317
E
  • Locked
Prayer warriors: pls cont to lift my marriage in your prayer. Things were getting better w/ my beloved husband then all of a sudden after an arguement he wants to go back to everything before things were good. I know i have let him be and have him recollect his thoughts and to have that space...
Replies
8
Views
335
Back
Top Bottom