2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Come Holy Spirit Come, With All Thy Quicken Power. Amen
Replies
5
Views
450
dianrodz15
D
  • Locked
Lord I can't lose my faith but my ### and ### really look like we are not going to be together. At this point it would only take a miracle for them to return and be a family again. Please Father I beg you to bring them back. I know my own sins broke my family apart but if there's any hope Father...
Replies
6
Views
354
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I have been out of work for ### years and now going back to school to change paths
Replies
6
Views
317
S
  • Locked
Dear God...i got married to ### he wasnt working he has piled debts from day 1 and is not showing sign of improving every 6 months he is thrown out of work..there have been times we went without food..i have a daughter 11 year old its 11 years to my marriage 9 she stayed with my parents..they...
Replies
3
Views
307
  • Locked
Please pray with me for my ### who seemingly has gone back into depression. He is a workholic and rarely rest.
Replies
6
Views
295
G
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray for ### with his struggle - be with him and let him know that he can e-mail me as I am willing to listen to him and that he can talk out of his heart - Amen
Replies
2
Views
303
B
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I am coming to you urgently if not desperately, and wanting you to activate the supernatural button from heaven, which will allow the miracles to transpire. Firstly, you know this month I am planning to go back to my home country-partly in my heart because I am hoping I will meet...
Replies
4
Views
315
B
  • Locked
please pray for ### - she is ### yrs old and just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer
2
Replies
11
Views
742
  • Locked
Lord God I am taking this prescription and I miscalculated how many I had left. I am without this medication for about two days. Please pray that I will be alright until Tuesday when the prescription can be filled. Worried
Replies
3
Views
233
  • Locked
Our Father, I ask we Know You more, May we hurry Your Kingdom, May we Know and Do Your Will. Give us Everything I Need for Life & Godliness, Forgive our Sins, We forgive everyone in advance, Protect us from Sin, Protect us from the evil one It's Your Kingdom, Power & Glory Forever in...
Replies
4
Views
329
Back
Top Bottom