Father, God, Redeemer, we thank you for your protection and comfort. Please touch ###'s brother that he may cast all his burden to you Lord and find rest with his soul. In Jesus name. Amen.
My daughters’ father took our ###-year-old daughter and was awarded custody, even though I presented substantial evidence showing the manipulation he had exercised over her. Since living with her father, my daughter has developed depression, struggles with suicidal thoughts, and has been harming...
I posted this just now, "My boyfriend is going through a lot at work - they're giving him the runaround about a bonus he earned (and from what I hear, that's happening to other employees at the job too) and overworking him in general. He is a star employee at the job. He has health conditions...
Miraculous healings
Prayer Requests:
1. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. The doctors are not sure what it is, but they suspect it might be cancer. ### is a strong believer in God and is relying on His healing power.
2. ### is going through a difficult time. ### has been...