###1976 God Bless You

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear Lord, I pray for ### with his struggle - be with him and let him know that he can e-mail me as I am willing to listen to him and that he can talk out of his heart - Amen
 
Lord help ### be forgiven and learn to give his problems to You! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
453
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
236
Prayer Request: Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin infection problem and pray...
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom