Come Holy Spirit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Jesus, bring revival into ###'s life. Quicken him to life. Come Holy Spirit move in him, let your anointing set him free. Make him and mold him to be your mouthpiece where you send him. May he become an instrument in his hands in destroying strongholds of the enemy. We thank you we worship you and we adore you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Praise You Father,
Amen and amen to everything my Brother in Christ (###) just said and I stand in total agreement with him in prayer.
In Jesus Name,
Amen
 


Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and never forget Jesus Loves You.



Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer. May we both always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Amen, so be it and it is so…. Amen.



Faith, Prayer, & Works=Success!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All glory and Honour to Jesus who sent the Holy Spirit as my comforter and guide. Fill me up Holy Spirit fill my bio as it runners over. Abundant life is mine because of Jesus the Christ. I invite the Holy Spirit to come in and sup with me this is my petition to be filled some more cash we speak...
Replies
15
Views
199
To god be all the glory for his Holy Spirit that is at work in me!! I am experiencing thev” peace which surpasses all understanding” I can not explain the joy inside that has me grinning and praising the lord with every bit of my being. I’m afraid I just may explode from the inside out! I just...
Replies
18
Views
274
I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom