2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, please release the husband You have promised and chosen for me. Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You - Protect us against the enemy. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
4
Views
257
dianrodz15
D
F
  • Locked
I'd like to ask you to pray about God's will in my life. I'd like to die and to be sure I made all His will to the end. Today I had the thoughts like Job had: "3 Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child conceived." (Job.3:3) Job was left by...
2
Replies
10
Views
625
impraying4u
I
M
  • Locked
Dear God please relieve my worries and anxiety and disappointments. Give me peace of mind and not to be too anxious about anything. Bring me back my friends that I can be close with. I don't have a best friend at the moment apart from you Lord. My family doesn't understand my problems. I get...
Replies
10
Views
476
impraying4u
I
B
  • Locked
I was aching, I was broken, I was shattered: but now, I have some belief that you will not let me down. Please, please unite me with the husband of my dreams, I want to be his wife, love him, feed him, honor him, and always be with him, please open my womb so that I can produce a child before...
Replies
5
Views
364
daydream6459
D
D
  • Locked
I don't know where is my life going. I don't have a job, no friends. I'm ### and living with my parents but I'm going to college and I'm struggling to give exams. Please pray for me. Maybe God will have mercy and make some use of me in my life. If not at least I wouldn't like to have false...
Replies
8
Views
504
impraying4u
I
A
  • Locked
Dear prayars grob am ### ### from Republic of South Sudan living in ### am asking for this grob to pray to me about my education am from power family but i like to continu my study i finsh my scondary school on 2006 antill now i looking for help, now i apply in one of universities in Ukraine i...
Replies
7
Views
383
LoveJoyPeace
L
C
  • Locked
Wisdom and guidance for ### on choice for new crew. ### is the best for us. More James Hardie siding business. Paying of debt from last year (slow). Patience and blessing for ### and I dealing with ### and alzheimers. Salvation and deliverance from drugs for ### (###).
Replies
2
Views
256
S
  • Locked
my name is ### my father name is ###. please pray about ### health. our is joint family now we are planing to sepate on ### there is meeting in ### home about property divide . so please pray about ### if ### is correct am asking god to please do favar to ###.
Replies
4
Views
316
dianrodz15
D
B
  • Locked
I ask for continued prayers for my son ### that his children will be able to live with him. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant from another man. Please dear lord let him be able to be with his children and be the father he want to be. And please grant me the miracle of which I have been...
Replies
4
Views
237
dianrodz15
D
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
4
Views
265
dianrodz15
D
Back
Top Bottom