Pray For ### I Need To Continue My Study But My Position To Get Money Is Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter AMOZAI DOCTOR FELIX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AMOZAI DOCTOR FELIX

Guest
Dear prayars grob

am ### ### from Republic of South Sudan living in ### am asking for this grob to pray to me about my education am from power family but i like to continu my study i finsh my scondary school on 2006 antill now i looking for help, now i apply in one of universities in Ukraine i apply for the undergraduate curse of INTERNATIONAL RELATION AND DIPLOMATIC,.

so please pray for me and open for me the wey.

thanks Student: ### ### ###
 
I pray Lord that remove the generational curse upon the life of your child and open unto him doors of opportunities for him to go to school in ### if that is your will in Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen
 
Felix, I take it by 'grob' you mean group?

Lord, I ask that you bless ### in his quest to further his education. Lord bless and guide him as to the correct course for him and bless his application process. Help him find a way and lead him in his journey and open his way so that he may become a just and fair leader within this emerging nation. Lord guide his ways and help him be a blessing to this nation, admired by its people for his kindness, humility, diplomacy, peace-making and strength. Walk with him Lord through this journey and help him to learn all the lessons needed to achieve this. Equip him for his journey with tolerance, patience and perseverance and bless him Lord Jesus Christ. I pray this in your Holy name recognizing that you are the King of Kings, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

P.S. Why Ukraine ###? Why not aim high?
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, I ask you to extend your favor to ###, continue to meet everything they need even the money he needed to finish his studies. I pray for new opportunities, I pray that there will be doors that will opened for him. Lord, you alone can help ### I entrust you his life and his family into your hands. Thank you Lord in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
 
Dear God! Hear his prayer. Amen
 
Dear God, agreeing with my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. All things are possible with You God. May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in the life of student ### ### ###. Pour out Your favor upon him as he speaks truth regarding the desire You have placed within his heart!

Continue to work though his heart, mind, soul, body, spirit and strength to accomplish that which You please. Use this man to make a difference in the lives of others for Your Kingdom. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, I need to continue my career, help me instantly continue to work at my favourite company. Please Lord, this is urgent.
Replies
8
Views
398
Dear I NEED TO CONTINUE MY CAREER AT THIS COMPANY Dear My old manager has put me and my ### under immense suffering. I have difficulty breathing and she has too. My old manager has destroyed our life work in just two seconds. She lied to our director and he is suffering too She has escort me out...
Replies
6
Views
422
Dear I NEED TO CONTINUE MY CAREER AT THIS COMPANY Dear My old manager has put me and my ### under immense suffering. I have difficulty breathing and she has too. My old manager has destroyed our life work in just two seconds. She lied to our director and he is suffering too. She has escorted...
Replies
7
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom