God`s Wil In My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter fialka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the greatest mistakes that we make as readers of the Word is that we tend to pick and choose. If you are considering applying Job's journey to your own life you must be mindful to do it in totality. If you stop midstream you will miss the part where God restored unto Job and increased him with twice as much as he had before. Just as God ordered Job's friends to give unto him, He can cause your friends to do the same. Stay in the Word and as Job did, take some of the focus off yourself and focus on God instead. Your transformation will amaze you.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
145
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom