About Health And Wealth To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swetha

Guest
my name is ###

my father name is ###.

please pray about ### health. our is joint family now we are planing to sepate on ### there is meeting in ### home about property divide . so please pray about ### if ### is correct am asking god to please do favar to ###.
 
i have asked Jesus to answer your prayers ,,he will bless your family abundantly ,have faith in him..in Jesus name i pray amen
 
Lord Jesus we ask that you intervene in ###'s family. be ###'s health and allow the family to do what is right about every member we pray, amen!
 
Dear God, Hear their prayer. Heal her ###, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over both health and wealth and how people react and reacted to it. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world...
Replies
7
Views
164
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against illegal and unjust actions from, between health and wealth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
5
Views
110
I was progressing but all of a sudden l lost every thing l had and am at zero trying to get back but having a lot of hindering forces l want break through.
Replies
8
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom