2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Dear Lord; Please send ###, your Big Heart Financially Harvest Blessings; today so that he can pay his bills, rent, ext., Lord and send him a (Miracle Right Now Big Blessing). Amen In Jesus Name, Amen....
Replies
5
Views
364
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### that God would bless us with a child. We are married for ### years now.
Replies
9
Views
738
C
  • Locked
Please pray that God will fix my broken life, my broken heart and my broken relationship. I have prayed and prayed these last ### months and even so, things have only gotten worse..and so I think God must want me to move on from the broken relationship and I try, but nothing comes my...
Replies
9
Views
2K
J
  • Locked
My family and I are so broke and we can't even put food on the table right now. Our landlord just called and if we don't catch up with the rent, we will be evicted. I am so worried and scared. I feel so depressed; everything seems to be crashing down below my feet. Can someone please pray for...
Replies
9
Views
495
S
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### as we want to help the poor, physically-challenged and orphan children and families and develop them to be self-reliant and also enrich them with the Christian love & care. Pray that God would strengthen us and provide what is necessary for doing His work.
Replies
5
Views
366
B
  • Locked
Dear God help me get away from these people I'm now staying with. It looks very grim I'll ever get back to ###.......That is where I belong God. ### is where I want to be. Dear God, please give me some peace in my life. The last year has been a nightmare for me. These people I'm with want me out...
Replies
4
Views
354
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my heart to be safe from hurt. I have endured so much already. Please help pray with me for me to gain calmness, find the right words, and to keep me positive. Please pray that ### opens his heart and is careful what he speaks when he's upset. Our relationship is great and he...
Replies
6
Views
358
P
  • Locked
Please pray that YHWH will protect my emotions at work and guide my behavior. Also, please pray that He will give me protection from coworkers with negative intentions towards me.
Replies
5
Views
509
  • Locked
"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family, friends here, with the blood of Jesus. I cover world with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness...
Replies
3
Views
260
K
  • Locked
Well thanks for your prayers. Some gifted prayer warriors. God closed the door to my home of my dreams in the photo. Someone bought it. I'm heartbroken. My husband and I put a bid on another house. I'm trying not to get too close to it, but the owners rejected our first bid. We raised it, but...
Replies
7
Views
483
Back
Top Bottom