I Pray This For Everyone In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family, friends here, with the blood of Jesus. I cover world with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for your children lord. As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over our lives NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN"
 
Jesus, I thank You for the peace You give us. We are besieged by the troubles of this world and can easily be overwhelmed by the daily cares of life. Yet we take heart and have enduring hope because You have overcome this world and You enable us to over this world as well. Help us not to look for the solutions to our problems in the natural sense, but in the supernatural, because You are a Miracle Worker who answers our prayers through Your miraculous power. Thank You for all You do on our behalf. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Lord please Bless ### name and ### cause ### is an attribute to being your servant here on earth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God protects everyone in the world.
Replies
6
Views
223
Please pray that God has mercy on everyone in the world.
Replies
7
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom