2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### can get ### life back on tract before it's too late. ### feel so hopeless and overwhelmed, ### want to give up but ### can't ### have two beautiful daughters and a very supportive and caring parents who still need ### ### pray for strength and hope and that the lord...
Replies
3
Views
198
P
  • Locked
I thank you Lord in advance for a 'loving husband'. Lord you favoured me with a good job last year and I have no doubt that you will lead me to a husband soon so that I can have a child next year. Please PRAY FOR ME so that I can meet a kind and loving husband soon in Jesus name, I pray.
Replies
3
Views
308
  • Locked
first I really thank everyone and Jesus in advance for my "good exam results" prayer request my prayers were answered and I got what I needed, but now I'm starting sixth form and I don't know anybody at all so I'm praying that I meet good friends, people I really like and trust and I also pray...
Replies
3
Views
388
B
  • Locked
Lord, it hurts to do this, But I want to test it out. Tonight is a special all-night prayer in our church. I am home down, but mum and dad are there. I ask you to do a supernatural sweeping through every single heart that attended. I also need that Holy Spirit anointing upon me tonight. I need...
Replies
4
Views
473
  • Locked
Please kindly help me pray for the restoration of my marriage. Please pray our Lord will protect my marriage from any forms of evil, especially from selfishness, divorce and most importantly protection for my wife not to get influenced from her divorcee and single friends. May our Lord speak to...
Replies
3
Views
940
D
  • Locked
Pray for our ### year marriage. For continue healing after so many years of despair. Also for peace in our home and family.
Replies
3
Views
323
D
  • Locked
Pray for my daughter ###. A 2nd year College student. For success and a wonderful school year. For peace and understanding between all the roommates. For good friends and good choices.
Replies
5
Views
278
D
  • Locked
Pray for my son ### who is taking his ACT today. He did poorly the first time. He is a ### in College. He has much to do to get prepared for his future. He wants to go to College and play baseball in College. Please pray for him. For ### and I as we guide ###.
Replies
2
Views
223
L
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my situation at work.... Against people with hidden agendas and for protection against those.... I am a widow providing for my ### yo daughter - and I am terrified... :-(
Replies
5
Views
262
M
  • Locked
praise Jesus, pray for me and with me over the following prayer items in my life. 1) pray for health upon each of my family members, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. 2) pray for me to get a well paying job in a good working atmosphere, that I may be a blessing to my family and all God sends my...
Replies
5
Views
462
Back
Top Bottom