Not Too Late

  • Thread starter Thread starter deb62
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deb62

Guest
please pray for ### that ### can get ### life back on tract before it's too late. ### feel so hopeless and overwhelmed, ### want to give up but ### can't ### have two beautiful daughters and a very supportive and caring parents who still need ### ### pray for strength and hope and that the lord will show ### the way. please please pray for ###
 
"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

Habakkuk 2:4

O Lord! You know her heart! She is so oppressed on all sides. Life has become hopeless and she sees no way out. Strengthen her heart. Lord, Satan is a thief and comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Make her choose You, Lord Jesus, as her Master who came to give her life and bless her abundantly. Remove all her harmful thoughts and forgive her for nursing such thoughts. I believe that her times are in Your precious hands and that there is always hope in Christ. Thank You Lord for taking over her soul, her body, and her life. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear God, I lift to you a dear ###. Please give her more strength and stamina to fight for what is right for her life. Be her inspiration to move on and go on despite of unavoidable circumstances. Let her realize that the presence of her children and her family are more than enough for her to be encourage to live. Let their be faith in her heart. Remove all doubts and anxieties in her. This we ask through Jesus, our Saviour, Amen.
 
Remove all evil Lord and get her through this rough time and keep her faith as Jesus gave us his life cleanse us through his blood and deliver us from all evil powers and nasty thoughts. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm almost ### years old now. I realized that most of my life, I have lived sinfully. I smoke, lust after women, get angry, answer back to my parents, am selfish, and many more sins. I realized that the more I lived in sin, the less I would be able to experience your best plans for my...
Replies
8
Views
122
Dear Lord Jesus, Please Please Please let me make my Christian ;Film to reserve a spot on national TV asap. Please. I would like to film June to July and have in the middle of September please. o have mentioned other prayers the reasons. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
78
Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late, now that school is out he is worse than ever. He has got to stop this, get up earlier, and find a job or volunteer, do something productive. I am so worried. Please also let him change his diet, and realize the bad path he is going down. I cannot...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom