2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
4
Views
363
G
  • Locked
praise the lord yes my brother i am requesting you to pray for my family and also my ### and ### who are not staying together at the moment and also my ### and ### who are lacking fees to join the college, thanks god bless you in advance.
Replies
3
Views
347
G
  • Locked
praise the lord yes my brother i am requesting you to pray for my family and also my ### and ### who are not staying together at the moment and also my ### and ### who are lacking fees to join the college, thanks god bless you in advance.
Replies
2
Views
349
S
  • Locked
I am a single mother with ### kids in the household that I am the sole provider. I only work 1 day a wk. I was denied family assistance and unemployment. I need you to pray that I will be able to find me a full-time job so I can continue to take care of my kids. I need you to pray that GOD...
Replies
4
Views
333
  • Locked
Lord our Heavenly Father I pray to you for ###. Lord she is going through a hard time right now my Lord I pray that you help her, she has been praying to you for over 3 years and still has faith my Lord Bless her. My father, your daughter ### cries out to you for help, her husband has left her...
Replies
4
Views
303
  • Locked
Lord our Heavenly Father I pray to you for ###. Lord she is going through a hard time right now my Lord I pray that you help her, she has been praying to you for over 3 years and still has faith my Lord Bless her. My father, your daughter ### cries out to you for help, her husband has left her...
Replies
3
Views
282
B
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, in your own name, and for the glory of your Father, Please stop my ### being abused at home, by the woman who he is with now. He was happily married and has a daughter, and this manipulator took him from her, and did all sorts of black mail to get him. But she is nothing but pain to...
Replies
3
Views
275
C
  • Locked
dear God I pray that you bring my ### back to full health
Replies
3
Views
250
O
  • Locked
Orphans and Vulnerable Children Care (OVCC), Need fund in supporting orphans and vulnerable children by providing them with school uniforms, school fees and school materials.
Replies
3
Views
280
  • Locked
FATHER GOD I LOVE YOU AND HONOR YOU FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS AND HEAL ME IN ALL AREAS IN MY LIFE AND BODY FATHER GOD PROTECT ME FROM HARM AND TRAPS LEAD ME DOWN YOUR PATH, FATHER GOD I MISS MY HUSBAND SO VERY MUCH AND I ASK THAT YOU WILL FILL IN FOR HIM WHILE WE ARE APART TIL HE RETURN I PRAY THAT...
Replies
2
Views
263
Back
Top Bottom