2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you for your presence in my life. I know you are there, I can feel your love everyday! Father I pray that you will help me stay strong as I struggle financially, keeping my head held hi and having a possitive attitude is what I have to do and I know you will help me to do...
Replies
4
Views
286
M
  • Locked
Please pray for financial provision for the publishing of ###'s book, its all about defending Christian faith and that God will use it for His glory and as an eye opener and strengthening of our faith. Also our finances because we really are facing financial challenges. Salvation of our love...
Replies
5
Views
305
M
R
  • Locked
First of all I wish to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for all the prayer warriors and those who pray for me during the passing away of my ###. THANK YOU ALL. I am now sick and for some time now. I am please asking each and everyone to stand by me now in prayers as the devil is doing...
Replies
4
Views
282
S
  • Locked
I need God's help am seriously in to debt, my rent is due, kids about to resume school. I need $### to meet all this needs and start a forex trading.
Replies
3
Views
288
L
  • Locked
I am asking for your prayers for my wife's heart. She wants to leave our marriage. I pray that God will work in her heart to reconsider. I hope He will show her that I will happily give her the gift of forgiveness and our marriage can serve as an example of trust, loyalty, and never giving up. I...
Replies
5
Views
373
G
  • Locked
That the heavenly Father build a hedge of thorns around my husband ### and the woman he has been seeing nloses interest and flees and that ### looks for her but can't find her and loses interest and that he returns home to me his wife ### that the lies, lust, pride, deception and the soul tie...
Replies
5
Views
383
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I've been saving prayer to You about my job, and rely on a strength, power, and interference from You. I believe that this is not useless, I believe that You are there working secretly on all of the matters I prayed for. Thank You for this, Lord. I don't ask for people who hate me to...
Replies
4
Views
317
B
  • Locked
Dear God & friends, I feel so alone in my attempts to get back home to ### from ###. Please is there anyone who can help me home with my few belongings I have left. I'm beginning to sense & feel desperate. I need an answer Dear God with help. Please help me. Amen
Replies
5
Views
387
M
  • Locked
### needs for baby mom to let him father his child and ### needs a safe home.
Replies
5
Views
288
B
  • Locked
Please pray for me and with me as I continue to pray and trust God to restore my job. I was unfairly terminated this month by my former boss who is the top Executive of a company. Prior to my release, I spoke to him regarding a certain female employee whom my entire staff came to me about...
Replies
2
Views
420
Back
Top Bottom