For ###.healing And Good Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roger

Guest
First of all I wish to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for all the prayer warriors and those who pray for me during the passing away of my ###. THANK YOU ALL. I am now sick and for some time now. I am please asking each and everyone to stand by me now in prayers as the devil is doing everything to let me down. Pray for me to have more faith in God and healing and sound mind. Please pray for me also for my health.
 
Lord make all things be clear of evil through your powers that you have. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As it's Christmas time. I don't want to get sick. I just want to stay healthy. I feel tired n feels craving. Feels hungry evry time. Don't know why it's so. After eating also I feel like as if I haven't eaten like still stomach is hungry like. Pray request for me pls. To stay in good health...
Replies
8
Views
271
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for my good health I have ### issue and ### issue please keep me in yours prayers so i can be completely healed in the precious blood of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom