I Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter solo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solo

Guest
I need God's help am seriously in to debt, my rent is due, kids about to resume school. I need $### to meet all this needs and start a forex trading.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Hows the word? Strong! Hows the day? Happy! Hows the prayer? Strong & with God's help are needs are met through faith. Praying for all questions..............Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
200
Jesus i need help with home work and guitar i need to play with a group help me and need also guidance for my tooth please save it GOD of Mercy Amen
Replies
12
Views
180
whxy can tGod ever hsow up when you need HIm too. i wish i was deead i wish i was never born i wishj i was ###
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom