2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

O
  • Locked
Please pray for all those that are seeking the Lord's help through this site. I am asking that my relationship with "###" be restored fully. I believe we are soul mates and want nothing more than to be back together with her. There was no drama, nor any abuse, so I am hoping we can find each...
Replies
4
Views
478
M
  • Locked
I ask for a prayer today we are trying so hard to find a home we have been waiting for it to be ready but it has taken so long that we will have no place to go here soon. I ask for you to help us find our way I know we are feeling lost and don't know where to start. I ask for energy to help me...
Replies
2
Views
221
T
  • Locked
God I don't know what happened....I just lose a good friend. I don't know what I've done. I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me. Can you please God send an angel to intercede for me and my friend to be friends again. Thank you my lord. By the way...it's been a long time I haven't said I...
Replies
4
Views
353
C
  • Locked
My life is total chaos! I am sick my Dr thinks I have congestive heart failure, my husband began using drugs my son is so far off with is bipolar I can not reach out to him.. please life my entire family up in prayer. I need to be on blood pressure meds but can not afford them..
Replies
4
Views
249
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I need an internship this fall so I can gain some experience and graduate this winter. Thank you Father for answered prayers! Amen!
Replies
2
Views
219
  • Locked
I went to the dentist today, and the dentist told me I need two bridges. Pray that the teeth under the bridges I already have aren't loose. I am very self-conscious and I do want to have a nice smile. Please pray. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
233
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, ### passed away and I ask for you to give her rest in your house Lord. I am glad she did not know about all her son's lies. But, Lord the fact is that my life is on the line after everything he did to me. I need for the truth to be known. I love him, but I will die without his help. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
258
  • Locked
Heavenly Father and Protector, You are faithful and You will strengthen and protect us from the evil one (2 Thess 3:3), please keep ###, who has not called either his family or friends for ### months, from harm. Wherever he is Lord, make him call his family or his friends to ease their anxiety...
Replies
2
Views
254
M
  • Locked
i am praying and asking God let me a make a ### on my army test next month i make a ### today on my test thank u God .....
Replies
2
Views
231
A
  • Locked
Lord, I wanted to thank you for at least helping me to convince ### to postpone taking his life for about a week. I'm exhausted from spending night after night up with him, but I will keep doing it. I need your help to stop him completely and I need you to provide money for me to survive. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom