Internship

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliciacourtlin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eliciacourtlin

Guest
Lord Jesus, I need an internship this fall so I can gain some experience and graduate this winter. Thank you Father for answered prayers! Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. Jesus Loves You.
 
Lord help this student to do wonderful things! Amen!
default_study.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that I may successfully pass my final examinations and be given the opportunity to proceed to my internship. May God guide me, strengthen me, and bless all my efforts. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
146
Jesus, bless me today in my internship - help me, Jesus. Bless the coworkers, bless the customers, the space, safety and kindness and peace ❤️ In Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
205
Bless the workplace where my internship is and all those in it, Jesus, with peace, grace, love and kindness. Bless me so that I am hidden from evil, Jesus, let me be safe from it and under Your protection. Bless me so I get the most out of this internship, and that You preserve my capacity and...
Replies
7
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom