I Will Pass My ### Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcclinton1987
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcclinton1987

Guest
i am praying and asking God let me a make a ### on my army test next month i make a ### today on my test thank u God .....
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. Jesus Loves You.
 
Lord thank-you for this man to choose to go into the army to fight for us or serve his country whatever work it may be! please help him to get the grades he wants. Amen.
default_hug.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my teammate ### who is taking a teaching certification test today. Pray that she passes is and able recall all the answers she has been studying so hard for. Give her peace, confidence, and discernment. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
209
I pray my son ### pass his driving test today in the name of my Heavenly Father Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
108
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom