Where To Go

  • Thread starter Thread starter missjobella
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missjobella

Guest
I ask for a prayer today we are trying so hard to find a home we have been waiting for it to be ready but it has taken so long that we will have no place to go here soon. I ask for you to help us find our way I know we are feeling lost and don't know where to start. I ask for energy to help me lose this weight. And last please I ask keep my family safe. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ### trouble. Please help the family to find a place as their home. Please intervene their effort and please bless it with success. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help ### to achieve her goals and help her to achieve safety and a home with the good Lord's help. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer warriors intercede on my behalf my name is ### I left family due to issues and arguments and I’m not sure where God is leading me I chose a specific place because it felt right not but now I just am not really sure please pray for me for stable place to live and somewhere I am...
Replies
10
Views
132
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
167
Urgent prayers please for certain people to leave me alone. I need God's protection and God's justice. I've suffered so much at a young age.
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom