Thank You Lord, But Keep Helping

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anatosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anatosa

Guest
Lord, I wanted to thank you for at least helping me to convince ### to postpone taking his life for about a week. I'm exhausted from spending night after night up with him, but I will keep doing it. I need your help to stop him completely and I need you to provide money for me to survive. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You God first in all my ways and allow You to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You ever so better, fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. May I obey You, respect, and honor You. God be merciful unto you, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always.

Don’t You Ever Forget… Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget… God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
Lord help this person to create a new life for ### needs to protect ### if it be through money then Lord please consider your provision. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
193
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
217
I just posted this: "There is someone overseas who I have been helping financially. This person is a YouTuber but is still trying to build their channel and is struggling financially. They are a single parent and a professing Christian although they may be a bit confused and involved in false...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom