2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
This is a follow up on my other posts. My husband and I are talking, and I keep praying the Lord opens his heart to see what he is missing out on everyday that he is not home. We have plans, and I believe the Lord is working against the devils work in keeping us apart. Please pray to heal his...
Replies
3
Views
279
N
  • Locked
I need prayer for a lot of things. I need a job, I can't pay my rent and may lose my house. I have no place to go. I just came out of a marriage; my husband is on drugs (crack) and drinks.
Replies
5
Views
310
B
  • Locked
I want to thank all that prayed for my friend ### in jail. Jesus answered this prayer today and he is out of jail at this time and will be staying with his son until his court date. Thank you Jesus and I give you Jesus all the praise and glory. God bless all and keep us all in your care. amen amen
Replies
3
Views
253
  • Locked
I am asking for prayers for my grandson ### he needs help and guidance. Please pray for him God knows what he needs please help in the prayers thank you and God Bless ###
Replies
4
Views
1K
S
  • Locked
Lord I come to you seeking forgiveness and guidance I know I've done wrong in my life at times and I made the choice to do right for my ### and I thank you for blessing me with him ### ago he's my everything and I love him with all my heart lord I'm asking you to help me in my need for financial...
Replies
4
Views
332
A
  • Locked
Pray that the Lord will allow my present position to continue on at least until ### or longer. Pray that the Lord will allow my present position to continue on at least until ### or longer.
Replies
5
Views
241
C
  • Locked
oh my lord....hear my prayer....jesus plz solve my problems.i loving a girl ...i cant live without her...she and her family is not interested in me...i want her and her family to like me.i want her to love me...i want her to marry me...i want her to be my life partner and my life will spoils...
Replies
4
Views
216
S
  • Locked
Jesus knows everything about me, please pray for my future, I don't know what I'm doing, I need peace. My lover left me. Please pray for us. Which decision can I take now, I don't want to marry another person, I love him so much. But now he says like that, I need Jesus' way. Some suicide...
Replies
2
Views
222
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
I have posted a prayer request for healing of a friendship. Well, I talked to my friend last night, and the conversation went well. We are going to try to get things back on the right track. He says he will call again. Thank you Lord, you have answered a lot of my prayers lately. It doesn't go...
Replies
6
Views
390
C
  • Locked
hello how are you doing i am here to ask for prayer for my family my ###'s family her husband is not working she have 2 kids in all he want to do is lay up in eat in sleep in he see that there is nothing wrong with that he sits there in pouts for days in he says that he believe in the lord i...
Replies
2
Views
242
Back
Top Bottom