Prayer For ### & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peacem

Guest
I thank you Lord in advance for a 'loving husband'. Lord you favoured me with a good job last year and I have no doubt that you will lead me to a husband soon so that I can have a child next year.

Please PRAY FOR ME so that I can meet a kind and loving husband soon in Jesus name, I pray.
 
My Sister In Christ,

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To All The Single Christian Women You Know….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
IN
default_jesus-sign.gif
name i pray amen
 
Praying to God to receive a gifted husband strong in the character you so desire. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
422
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my youngens life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I want to...
Replies
12
Views
203
Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom