Need Good New Friends New ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Disciple of Prayer
first I really thank everyone and Jesus in advance for my "good exam results" prayer request my prayers were answered and I got what I needed, but now I'm starting sixth form and I don't know anybody at all so I'm praying that I meet good friends, people I really like and trust and I also pray that these people will also be Christians as well and that they are in all my lessons because it would be better if we are all in the same lessons it would help us bond so please pray for me that I will meet these people and we can become good friends in Jesus name
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Be encouraged. The Lord Loves You… .
 
Requesting christianity and the ability to continue to study and achieve good results praising God all the way. To serve him and send his angels to protect us while we do the word walk serving and completing the work and path following the Lord wanted us to do. Amen,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I offer you my daughter and her situation at the moment. I pray that she will be able to make friends at her new school. Friends which are good for her. I also pray that she gets clarity on the situationship she has with ###. Let her get clarity and help him to let her know how he feels...
Replies
6
Views
326
Please give me a couple of ###. Someone who can be my sister (my real one would rather see her friends instead of me). Someone who I can talk to about anything (the ones from work, don’t like my opinions about anything and treat me as if I were dumb). Someone who doesn’t hate me over a little...
Replies
10
Views
339
Holy Spirit please present this to God Almighty my one song is produced New Beginning I could really use a New Beginning please for a blessing & protection To have PEACE HARMONY LOVE NO WAR that's not in Jesus God's will period permanently GREATLY right now for myself my family friends our pets...
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom