Please Pray For ###'s Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisashusband

Guest
I humbly ask for your prayers. My wife, ###, is pulling away from our marriage. We are both guilty of having made mistakes but I have opened my heart to forgiving her and pray that she will forgive me too. I pray that God will give her the strength to weather this storm and come back to our marriage with a renewed heart.
 
III John 2… Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in health, as your souls prospers.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Always keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
Almighty God, we thank you and ask that you hear these prayers for ### and her husband

Dear Lord,

Jesus, I thank You for the peace You give us. We are besieged by the troubles of this world and can easily be overwhelmed by the daily cares of life. Yet we take heart and have enduring hope because You have overcome this world and You enable us to over this world as well. Help us not to look for the solutions to our problems in the natural sense, but in the supernatural, because You are a Miracle Worker who answers our prayers through Your miraculous power. Thank You for all You do on our behalf. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
 
Almighty God, I ask You to restore the souls of each of these earthen vessels. Cause each of them to turn to their First Love, that being You Almighty God. Cause their hearts to be pure before You God, that they may no longer sin against You. May they walk in Your Truth and receive Your blessings as they come into alignment with Your Holy Word. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Eternal God of heaven, we stand with ###'s husband for his family. Lord, bring about reconciliation in Jesus name. Save his family from the devourer and destroyer of marriage. We stand our word that tells us that you hate divorce and that what you have put together let no one put asunder. Neither of them is allow to end this sacred institution.

Allow ### to forgive her husband as he has forgiven her in Jesus.

Lord as the architect of marriage, we ask to put their marriage back together in Jesus name we pray. Amen!
 
Lord give ### wisdom to reach out to his wife. Bring them together as one in Your will and way. Heal this marriage Lord with Your love in their hearts, minds and spirits...Lord rebuke any hindering forces that are bringing added confusion and despair. In Jesus name...
 
Lord heal and touch this family and marriage. Create a miracle.......AMen
 
Father touch her heart and provide comfort to her husband thanking him for his loving care. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ###'s heart she is facing open heart surgery and has circulation problems I'm praying she is healed I don't believe she would survive that type of surgery.
Replies
9
Views
190
Prayers for when a husband acts with arrogance or belittles me and my parents say hurtful mean things and put all the blame on me for everything going wrong in his life because when he chooses ungodly wrong temporary choices that please him. Prayer for God to bring godly sorrow and convince his...
Replies
8
Views
185
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom