Healing And Wholeness In Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve7

Guest
Pray that as I am weaned off the PSCH med's I'm on that I will get the right med that will not cause harm to my body and will hinder the work of the Holy Spirit in my life. That I would be able to learn to hear from the Lord and walk intimately with Him and learn how to be myself. Giving totally to Him for His work of service. ###. That the Lord would calm my emotion and keep my bdy, arms and hands from trembling.
 
Jesus please hold this child ### of God and wisdom upon all medical involved and a clean bill of health I'm thankful for a new person in Jesus name
 
God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Please be patient for what may seem like God is not hearing nor answering your prayers; but you must take God at His Word that He cares about you (1st Peter 5:7), bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father in the name of Jesus,

I come today asking you for inner peace. Lord, everything around me seems to be in turmoil but I thank you because I know that you still have me in the palm of your hands. So I ask that you would calm my thoughts and help me as I begin to focus my attention on you instead of on the problem. For Lord you said in your word that you would keep me in perfect peace if I would keep my mind on you. So right now I purpose to concentrate only on you and your love for me. I know that you would never leave or forsake me, so I can rest in the assurance that I am not alone. You are with me now and will continue to be with me always. You said that you would not leave me comfortless, but that you would send me a comforter, the Holy Spirit. I thank you right now Father that your Holy Spirit is comforting me even at this very moment. I also thank you because regardless how things may appear on the surface, I know that all things are working together for my good according to your word. I thank you for giving me peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
May God control his life and not the meds please heal him through the meds and make him a servant of your true and special love. Amen.
default_thinkerg.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is suffering from chronic fatigue, constantly please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
362
Pray for my ###, he is new to me only ### months. Pray that He is able to have the vails removed from his eyes that are blocking him from knowing and seeing the truth about important matters in his life. Pray that he is able to locate the medicine that he needs to support his mother’s cancer...
Replies
10
Views
154
Cracked crown and a toothache, please pray so the pain goes away and there’s no inflammation on the root, I already had root canal done so if there’s inflammation, it will be a big problem, please pray so I just need to replace the crown, with no pain or inflammation on the root, Please also...
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom