Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together. We have been separated for a long time. ###
 
BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

Lord I pray for marriage restoration, plz speak to them tonight and remove misunderstandings between them, Lord. Father, she is seeing you for your help. Lord, plz answer her soon and bless her... remove the pain in her, comfort her with your love... in your powerful name I pray amen.
 
Jesus please reconcile ### and her open a door to bring them back together in Jesus name
 
III John 2… Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in health, as your souls prospers.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Always keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Please be patient for what may seem like God is not hearing nor answering your prayers; but you must take God at His Word that He cares about you (1st Peter 5:7), bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father in the name of Jesus,

I come today asking you for inner peace. Lord, everything around me seems to be in turmoil but I thank you because I know that you still have me in the palm of your hands. So I ask that you would calm my thoughts and help me as I begin to focus my attention on you instead of on the problem. For Lord you said in your word that you would keep me in perfect peace if I would keep my mind on you. So right now I purpose to concentrate only on you and your love for me. I know that you would never leave or forsake me, so I can rest in the assurance that I am not alone. You are with me now and will continue to be with me always. You said that you would not leave me comfortless, but that you would send me a comforter, the Holy Spirit. I thank you right now Father that your Holy Spirit is comforting me even at this very moment. I also thank you because regardless how things may appear on the surface, I know that all things are working together for my good according to your word. I thank you for giving me peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear God, I am praying with my ###, please restore all broken marriages. Heal the hurt, the pain in each and everyone's heart. Kindly restore in them the love and respect for each other. Create a heart, willing to forgive each other. Give this couple another chance oh Lord. Let there be no evil any more that will lure or temp them. Remove all obstacles that will hinder their reconciliation. I ask this, through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Lord, in obedience, I stand with ### for her marriage and family to withstand the wind of separation and divorce. I pray and ask that you bring back them together in Jesus name we pray. For what you have joined together, let no one put assunder. We love you and we adore you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Respect please we ask Jesus that this marriage be reinstuted through faith in you. Amen.
default_ouch.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
209
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
202
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom