Request For Prayer For My ### Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yogeshgupta_05@yahoo.com

Guest
I have made some crucial mistakes in my office yesterday. and I am scared that I might lose my job. This is the most important job in my life. If possible, please pray for ###. My loved ones have a lot of expectations from me and I have dependents. I have the highest faith in the Lord. Praise the Lord!!
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless ### with good job .. father for give his mistakes ,let him not loose his job and make him financially strong ,lord fulfill every needs of his family and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Now that you asked the Lord to forgive you, ask your coworkers to forgive you as well.

Father we ask that you protect ### job. We know Lord that there is not a lot of work out there so we need to take care of the one we have. We know Lord that work can be stressful @ times and we let it get to us. Not only do we pray that everything goes well but we also pray for strength to overcome obstacles we come across @ work.
 
Please Jesus comfort ### knowing that ### will be okay and may the truth set us free please don't let anything drastic happen you are almighty God I thank you for understanding and forgiveness and God's grace
 
I will pray for you. Please know that you are worthy of love and support by your family even if you lose your job due to mistakes.
 
III John 2… Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in health, as your souls prospers.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Always keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
Lord give this person a break no one is spotless. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My problem is. . . . I stay where I'm comfortable, even when I'm unhappy. I know I've outgrown this chapter, but change feels scary. Familiar pain feels safer than the unknown. But comfort isn't the same as peace. I deserve more than just “getting by.”
Replies
4
Views
207
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me with your prayers. May Heavenly Father give me opportunities, guidance, wisdom, and grace — to be more useful to His Kingdom, His fields, and His work. Let us pray that Our Heavenly Father will help me with all the gifts and talents He...
Replies
11
Views
167
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me with your prayers. May Heavenly Father give me opportunities, guidance, wisdom, and grace — to be more useful to His Kingdom, His fields, and His work. Let us pray that Our Heavenly Father will help me with all the gifts and talents He...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom