2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I get very anxious at work. Please may I pray for courage and fortitude in the face of difficulties. May I also request prayer for a new job, and for ### and his girlfriend for salvation? Please may I request prayer for my ### year old ### who is not baptised yet.
Replies
4
Views
333
  • Locked
I want to get purified by Lord Jesus, I am very sensitive in character, so very easily to surrender to bad habits. Yesterday I had a problem in my gum. God has healed it. Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord. I will be thankful to those who prayed for me. I am surrendered to many bad habits. I want...
Replies
3
Views
270
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been petitioning you on this one for so long. Again, the same person who causes fights in our kitchen started up again with mum today. Lord, you know what a burden this person is in this family—we don't have fights in our home, unless she starts them. So in the name of your...
Replies
2
Views
257
Faith in God...
F
J
  • Locked
i Praying for my self to stop drinking and doing drugs. focus on the important things in life.
Replies
6
Views
377
O
  • Locked
Even though today I feel a little bit better with positive thought and such, this past week I've been suffering from anxiety attacks and insomnia and worry for no reason at all. I have never ever had these problems. Negative thoughts constantly enter my brain and I can't concentrate at all. I...
Replies
5
Views
233
B
  • Locked
Please I ask for continued prayers for my son ###. That he will be able to be with his children and live with them as a family. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear Lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying. Thank you all so much for your...
Replies
5
Views
263
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
225
Faith in God...
F
C
  • Locked
Lord God, I have a tumour on my head and hand for a long time. Please heal me dear Lord.
2
Replies
12
Views
425
S
  • Locked
Please Lord I ask in the name of Jesus that my ### has the financial funds to get back to ### from ### I pray that when she returns that she has not lost her home here in Jesus name amen. All support welcome
Replies
6
Views
266
Sherri
S
  • Locked
Lord God, lately my breathing has been bothering me. Please heal my lungs, and make the air flow free and easy. Right now I am having trouble. Please heal me dear Lord.
Replies
7
Views
385
Back
Top Bottom