2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Once again I ask for strength and faith...! My daughter has surgery tomorrow and is not walking with God not sure even how strong her beliefs are at this point. She was brought up in a Christian church and I think made a commitment when young. It is not terrible surgery, but tough enough...
Replies
6
Views
318
M
  • Locked
Please pray that our Lord will let my ### year old mother, who is in a nursing home suffering from advanced Alzheimer's and many other health problems, just pass away peacefully in her sleep very soon rather than continue on and suffer. I pray that God will be merciful in this way, as my mother...
Replies
5
Views
286
H
  • Locked
I am a new believer, I am Hindu and changed to Christianity, my husband drinks on the weekends, and the more I pray the worse he has become. I constantly trust in our Lord the Saviour, and have bound ### to the cross of Almighty, trusting that His power is going to overwhelm the devil. But over...
Replies
3
Views
269
F
  • Locked
please friends help me to praying my friend ### he is arrested this after noon for reason of he is selling air time on the street this is happening one of the company has stolen the air time so they suspecting the guys who selling air time so my friend he is in that group please God help your...
Replies
1
Views
177
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me, that may my laboratory confirmatory test be negative. May He renew my life. May He grant me good health. May He bless me in all my plans and goals in the future. Please pray for me...
Replies
4
Views
305
Vince
V
A
  • Locked
I just saw my xboss drive by again. Please pray for divine protection against this evil and vile spirit. He is determined to get me and ### is enough going on in my life right now, I do not need him hanging around. SO many of his people rent here so the threats are constant. He needs to go after...
Replies
3
Views
249
L
  • Locked
Pray that a bowel condition ### once had never comes back ### have had a bit of a fear of this the last week. Pray for good health all over ### body Amen
Replies
5
Views
245
L
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, forgive me I am a sinner. Have mercy on me. Lord I thank you for all my answered prayers, Full Glory to God in the highest. Lord Jesus I prayer here tonight for ### and me to be financially debt free this year. I pray that a hedge of Jesus's Angels surround our marriage and we...
Replies
4
Views
217
D
  • Locked
For my sister ### she has a bad back and knees and she might be using pain medicine for more than just pain. She was an addict years ago and got off drugs then just a few years ago quit drinking. She also is having financial trouble her cell phone was shut off and is having trouble with her...
Replies
3
Views
222
S
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I Come before you today to ask for a financial blessing to improve my life. My faith keeps me strong, and I know you will provide for me and the people I love. I do not seek a large sum of money. I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts or luxury. I only ask for enough...
Replies
4
Views
219
Back
Top Bottom