2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
Yesterday my husband ### was diagnosed with cancer of his esophagus, PLEASE PRAY for healing in his body and I pray the Lord is not ready for him yet. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HEALING.. Thank you all, May GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Replies
6
Views
405
T
  • Locked
I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. God is moving that mountain slowly. I see signs each day towards the restoration of my marriage and family. Praise The Lord! Again, please pray with me for the restoration of marriage and family that Satan destroyed by years of lies. Open ###'s eyes...
Replies
4
Views
308
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I thank you with all my heart for giving my son ### guidance during his court. I ask Heavenly Father that you will continue to guide him while he does his time. Thank you for your Blessings.
Replies
3
Views
215
P
  • Locked
I am ### ### from ### in ###. I have a prayer that the LORD provides me with the ### USD that I need before Friday to start school, I am already late and others began ### days ago and I have to beat the deadline in Christ our LORD. AMEN
Replies
3
Views
224
J
  • Locked
Lord protect me from all illness and disease, keep me happy and let me be fully healthy and protect me always from the enemy, put a hedge of protection around me now and always. Lord let great things happen for me today and everyday starting now. LORD bring all the people I have contacted to me...
Replies
6
Views
247
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I need help in healing my marriage after my husband had an affair two years ago. I thought I had moved past it but it's in my every thought every day. Please pray that I can let go of the past and dwell on more positive things in my life. My husband is a great man and I do...
Replies
5
Views
331
Faith in God...
F
O
  • Locked
Thank you for praying for us, God bless you. Many here urgently need a touch from God. ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. We thank God for many blessings, and ask for a miracle breakthrough at this time.
Replies
4
Views
254
Faith in God...
F
E
  • Locked
God will show his mercy forever and ever to those who worship and serve him.
Replies
8
Views
291
Faith in God...
F
J
  • Locked
pls pray for me i need about ### or ### USD pls help me out
Replies
3
Views
265
Faith in God...
F
  • Locked
Lord, I wish I could have some money today to treat myself a little something. Just a thought. thanks
Replies
5
Views
231
Back
Top Bottom