Serious Health Concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deaugirl

Guest
Yesterday my husband ### was diagnosed with cancer of his esophagus, PLEASE PRAY for healing in his body and I pray the Lord is not ready for him yet. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HEALING.. Thank you all, May GOD BLESS YOU ALL
 
Father God I ask that You would enable the cancer to be treated and to totally disappear with the healing of his body. I ask that you would make him totally whole in body from this cancer, and as it grew I ask that you would shrink it into nothingness, and may he be whole in body in every way. Father this I ask in the most Holy name of Jesus and I thank You Father for hearing this prayer. Amen.

1st. Peter 2:24

Isaiah 53:5
 
your pray is already answered. my GOD keep blessing you.
 
Hi dear sister please take your husband for deliverance and his cancer will leave, THIS I KNOW! AS I HAVE SEEN THIS, contact someone near by you that is in deliverance ministry, a church that does deliverance as God is his deliverer as it clearly states, He will therefore deliver him, SO BE IT.
 
There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. The spirit of faith says, "I don't care what God has to do, He'll turn the world upside down if He has to, but He will change this situation for me."

I pray that many will truly comprehend the limitless, unsurpassed, overwhelming love of our Father. Our Father desires to do something magnificent for you today and He wants to love you exceeding abundantly above all you could ever ask or think. As you await God’s answers I offer and pray this prayer with you:

My heavenly Father loves me. He cares about every detail of my life. I behold what manner of love the Father has for me that I might be called a child of God. I am a child of God and receive all that my inheritance allows. Thank You, Father, for loving me as much as You do! In Jesus' name. AMEN!
 
Lord be with these two people and help them to begin new healing and the hope of Christ with his devoted love. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my brother and I both travel to meet up, please pray for God's protection and that my health would be restored 100%. I pray that I would have a steadfast heart for Jesus calling for my life and that I would have boldness as well as a forgiving spirit when necessary. God bless all you prayer...
Replies
9
Views
306
Thank-you for praying for me regarding my physical health concerns and for healing & health at last and my huge need for no more anxiousness or panic attacks any more in Jesus's Name Amen xoxox
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom