Help Me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Lord protect me from all illness and disease, keep me happy and let me be fully healthy and protect me always from the enemy, put a hedge of protection around me now and always. Lord let great things happen for me today and everyday starting now. LORD bring all the people I have contacted to me with love and let one wonderful person with a caring heart accompany me to my trip and let it be a success and let them help me during and while on vacation and after the trip. Let all my prayers be answered now. Lord bring joy, love and happiness to me now and everyday, thanks to you LORD let me be healed! thanks LORD for doing this for me, in Jesus's name - amen. Everyone pray for me! ###.
 
Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
This Is For YOU…Be Blessed…You Are Loved…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Father God I ask that You would put a hedge of protection around this ###, and safety on this ###'s trip. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Only through sin does sickness and disease enter as it sez so in the word, so therefore, do not sin brother otherwise you will fall ill, as Jesus said to those he healed do not sin otherwise something worse mite happen to you, and give thanks when you are restored "as who the son sets free is free indeed" and those who Jesus healed gave thanks to him, confess and the bondage of sin will be broken sickness and disease can not stay so take advantage of the power of the cross dear brother. I pray for you in tongues, precious one of God.
 
I thank each of you for praying. Keep me in your prayers. I know GOD loves me and is doing it. GOD is truly awesome. I know each of you are blessed. He loves all of us. , ###.
 
Father please surround the protection of hedge around ###, protecting ### from all evils. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
176
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
152
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom