2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Please pray for my love's success; she is ignoring me because of my status, but please make her understand my love. Pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
255
  • Locked
Please pray our country ### now experiencing super strong typhoon (storm), Pray for our safety and no damage to property.
Replies
8
Views
5K
TABIJOHNBISONG
T
P
  • Locked
Sometimes back I posted a prayer request for a job. I got encouraging prayer. AM GLAD TO POST TO THIS SITE AGAIN GOD HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYER I HAVE A JOB AM IN A ### NOW. AM NOW REQUESTING THANKS GIVING PRAYER TO GOD FOR GIVING A JOB AND PROTECT ME BECAUSE AM IN A ### AND BLESS MY FAMILY.
Replies
5
Views
219
jcdavid
J
P
  • Locked
for reunification of my family. and all looking for reunification of family go to loveworthfightingfor.com or fire proof your marriage. I am still fighting to get my kids ### and ### and my ex-husband ### back in my life. Pray for me, my twins will be ### on Friday. Pray that my son will call me...
Replies
4
Views
268
M
  • Locked
I might end up homeless, jobless, and helpless all this weekend. No reply to all jobs that I have written or applied for. Nothing at all! People have asked for help, don't want to. Seems there is no way but I know when there is no way there is God's way. May God work open doors and help me out...
Replies
8
Views
430
V
  • Locked
i pray for ### to make me cum i love ###
Replies
2
Views
188
F
  • Locked
if god says yes nobody can says no, I thank god for whatever he did in my life. I am working in a good company since I never thought about it. But God, he knew it. Thank you, God, thank you, Jesus, thank you all men.
Replies
4
Views
223
V
  • Locked
i pray for ### to make me cum i love ###
Replies
2
Views
193
S
  • Locked
I've been talking by phone long distance to my e-harmony match ###, who is wonderful.... I pray to God she wants to meet in person soon, and that our relationship will continue to grow more, such that she will share more and let me into her life! We live ### hrs apart! Please God bless this...
Replies
2
Views
240
B
  • Locked
I pray that the witch no person! that has cursed me, twice, ### receives the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ, so please pray for her to receive this precious gift in full, and receives Him in her heart as Jesus loves her and he's spoken through me through the spirit to her, I poured out my...
Replies
4
Views
408
LoveJoyPeace
L
Back
Top Bottom