Irene ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vasuto@shout.net
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vasuto@shout.net

Guest
i pray for ### to make me cum i love ###
 
```markdown




Child of God,



Who so finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Prov. 18:22

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.



Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.



Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
```
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save me and everyone in my family that is not saved. Bless us all to come to know you, love you, and obey You.

Thank You Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that God will show me Mercy and grant me courage to overcome the fear of unknown during the interview time, may God's favour be sufficient on me on my appointment day, 18 July 2025. God I trust in you.
Replies
7
Views
277
Dear bro and sister in Christ Jesus. Last while asleep I had bitten my own lip with teeth. I was asleep at midnight. While yawning mistakenly bitten my own lip. It's paining today. Pray for healing. And also my 2nd prayer request tomorrow on Sunday I have an audit cum picnic with my cousins'...
Replies
6
Views
248
If I had gender reassignment surgery sooner in life, I would be more of a girl and have a happier life. And there's all kinds of proof from people and research that sex feels better and they can have orgasms and cum and their life improved dramatically with suicide and depression going away! I...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom