Pray for ### divine protection in friendship and relationship. Pray for favour in the eyes of authority. Pray for mercy and anointing in the eyes of God. Pray for restoration in heart. Bind the spirit of sabotage in the name of Jesus in the area of friendship. Bind the spirit of confusion and...
My family and ### are in the struggle of our lives right now. We have 4 children 2 boys ages: ### months & ###yrs old, 2 girls ages ### & ###yrs old. I am no longer employed & my husband is disabled currently receives SSI income which hardly enough to support our family needs. When you have to...
Dear Lord please protect my ### before, during and after her hip replacement surgery next week. Please guide the surgeon's hand and the may her recovery be quick and with no complications. Please heal and bless her with a rich anointing and many years of service to you and walking without pain...
just been laid off looking for a job looking for a career, I just took the correctional officer exam and did well, scored a 92, pray to God that that is enough to get hired
Pray for the protection of ### from the evil forces that are trying to keep her from making sure the truth come forth at ###. That those who would do her and others harm will be crushed by their own lies.
Please pray for my ###. He has been hospitalized frequently over the last few months. He was admitted to the hospital today and is not doing very well. Please pray for his healing. Thanks and God bless.
My ### is not a Christian and I think he may be hanging out with bad influences please pray for him to make the right friends, do the right activities and for me to witness to him soon.
Please pray for ### and I. God blessed us when he brought us together and we had a good relationship until ### cheated with an ex and he felt so bad he told me and ended things because he felt I deserved better and he let his self down by cheating. I have prayed to God on whether I should not...